Maharashtra PSC jobs- State Service Main Examinations in Mumbai. Last Date: 08 Aug 2017
Maharashtra PSC Job Details- State Service Main Examinations
Location :- Mumbai
Education :- Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Last Date 08 Aug 2017
State Service Main Examinations 2017 conducts in Maharashtra PSC
Applications are inviting for filling up the 377 vacancies of these posts.
Name of Posts/ Vacancy :
Total No . of Posts : 377
02.Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Police Commissioner/05 posts
03.Assistant Sales Commissioner/41 posts
04.Deputy Chief Executive Officer/04 posts
05.Assistant director/06 posts
06.Chief Officer/06 posts
07.Superintendent State Production/01 post
09.Assistant Director, Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship/02 posts
10.Sub-assistant officer/59 posts
11.Assistant Regional Transport Officer/03 posts
12.Room Officer/17 posts
13.Assistant Group Development Officer/16 posts
14.Chief Officer – Nagar Palika/117 posts
15.Assistant registrar co-operative society/14 posts
16.Deputy Superintendent of Land Records/02 posts
17.Deputy Superintendent State Production Fee/02 posts
18.Assistant Commissioner State Production Fee/01 post
19.Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Guidance officer/04 posts
20.Industry Officer Technical/07 posts
21.Nb. Tehsildar/31 posts
- Applications fees of Rs.524/- for general category applicants
- For reserve category applicants Rs.324/- as applications fees.
- Require applicants to these posts will get select from Preliminary Examination, Main Examinations & Personal Interview.
- Main Examinations carries 800 marks, which may shortlist for Personal Interview, which carries 100 marks, in total 900 marks.
- For interview, applicants need to bring all original documents and certificates as per the requirement to the posts.
Hiring Process : Written-test